Your Dream Home Search will be over.... once you tour this Extraordinary Private Medford Estate! This custom home was originally designed and built by the builder for his own personal residence. Situated amongst a serenely private 7 acres, including a custom in-ground gunite pool, poured slab poolside pavilion with wood-burning fireplace, an expansive 2000 sq ft. wrap around deck, and an incredible detached 14 car garage. With an impressive 5,000+ square feet, this home includes a large custom kitchen with a center island, an open concept layout including dining room and step-down living room, family/media room with soaring 2-story ceilings, and main floor office with french doors, as well as 2 fireplaces. The family room features a massive custom stone fireplace, sure to be a commanding focal point and gathering space for entertaining and family gatherings. Upstairs you'll find 4 spacious bedrooms including the primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet, a full-size laundry room, and a guest bathroom. The walk-out basement is heated and includes a large finished recreation room/gym space with a built-in bar and full kitchen, as well as a full bathroom and additional finished storage room/playroom/library, with walk-out access to a stone patio adjacent to the pool. Some additional amenities include Anderson windows, radiant heat on all ceramic tile floors, a 200+ gallon water heater, an extensive zoned sprinkler system, pull-down attic steps, and several walk-in attic storage panels throughout the second floor. Come home to your own private retreat, yet close enough to major roadways, shopping & dining, and the fantastic Medford School District. Check out the video link and call to schedule your private tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Oil Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heat
5,113 sq. ft
Yes - 16 spaces
Medford Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Water Treatment System, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Zone.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout, Heated
- 2. Stone, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 16 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Stucco, Stone
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Not In Development. Private, Secluded, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price