Lovely 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home with an attached one car garage on a cul-de-sac available for immediate occupancy in much sought after Westbury Chase. Upon entering the home, you will notice the beautiful hardwood floors in the living room, formal dining room, kitchen, family room and half bathroom. The living room also offers the convenience of built-in media cabinetry. The eat-in kitchen offers upgraded cabinetry, tile backsplash and recessed lighting as well as a full appliance package. The family room offers a pitched ceiling with ceiling fan, a gas fireplace and a sliding glass door to a paver patio in a great backyard! Both sheds will stay with the property, and one offers a completely finished interior with electricity and air conditioning! Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom with access to the primary bedroom as well as hallway access to the second and third bedrooms. Other features include an on-demand, tankless water heater, a 10 year old roof and a 5 year old central air conditioner.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
1,464 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Instant Hot Water
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Marble, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Sprinkler System, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting. Cul-De-Sac, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price