This home is a harmonious combination of old charm and modern amenities. The property is truly a remarkable and rare find! Welcome to 33 Caulfield Avenue, located in the desirable Gardenville Center community of Deptford Township. Situated in a private setting, with a wooded view, and an additional lot that includes a large inground pool, this 1-story ranch style home has plenty to offer. Beginning with the brick and stone exterior, a huge front porch with gorgeous white pillars, a brand new 3-Dimensional shingled roof, professionally landscaped, and plenty of parking. This home is custom-built, with nearly 1,500 square feet of first-floor living space. The interior features the original slate foyer, leading to both the large living room with grand bay window and recessed lighting and the completely renovated kitchen. This gorgeous kitchen features an open concept layout, a large island with ultra-modern pendant lighting, plenty of antique white cabinetry, a deep double sink, granite countertops with a glass tile backsplash, all handsomely complimented by recessed lighting and the stainless steel appliance package! Not to mention the cutout refrigerator area, complete with shelving and recessed lighting, perfect for a mini bar! The first floor also features a master bedroom fully equipped with a full master bath, and three additional generously sized bedrooms with ample closet space and a full bathroom with a 36-inch vanity and ceramic tile flooring. You will not believe your eyes when you get to the basement. With a massive basement spanning nearly the entire home, the finished area features a custom-built bar, built from solid oak, with pendant lighting overlooking the stone fireplace, custom-built and wood burning, perfect for entertaining on a cold winter evening. Not to mention the walk-out access and nook for wood storage. The floor is original construction slate, nicely tied in with wall to wall carpeting, original rosewood beams, and trusses. There's also a large unfinished area, ideal for storage, a workshop, a utility room, and an additional finished room. This home has a wide variety of new mechanicals, from an updated electrical system to brand new central A/C, as well as a gas-fired furnace, a new water heater, and is super insulted. First floor living at it's finest! 2 Lots in Total! Nearly 2/3 of an Acre! Minutes from the Deptford Mall, Routes 55 and 42, I-295, and a short ride to Philadelphia or the Atlantic City Expressway. Call to make your appointment today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Block, Brick, Concrete, Frame, Glass, Mason, Stone
3,000 sq. ft
Deptford Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Energy Star, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Slate, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Insulated
- 1. Insert, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stucco, Brick, Stone, Frame, Glass, Concrete
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 37.00 x 194.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)