Beautifully maintained 3 bdrm, 2 1/2 bath, end unit townhouse. Entry is from the side for extra privacy. Enter into an inviting foyer, leading to a spacious living room & formal dining room. The family room has a gas fireplace and connects with the kitchen making cooking and entertaining a group affair. Kitchen features hardwood flooring, plenty of cabinets & stainless steel appliances, with access to a patio for those summer cookouts. A walk-in pantry & 1/2 bath complete the lower level. Upstairs are 3 generous bedrooms with lots of closets, 2 full beautifully tiled baths & laundry/storage room. Details include decorative moldings, pull down staircase to partially floored attic, ceiling fans, recessed lighting & so much more. Convenient to Route 70 for commuting to Philadelphia or points North & South. Jersey beaches only an hour away. Assigned parking and plenty of guest space as well.
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,626 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS