Motivated Sellers purchased a new house. Enjoy the peace and quiet of Marlton, the heart of South Jersey, in this upgraded rancher. Move in ready. Hardwood floors in Living Room, Dining Room and Hall. Huge Eat-In Kitchen has ceramic tile flooring, granite counters, beautiful wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a Breakfast counter. The Kitchen also has a double window over the sink looking out to rear yard as well as a Double sliding door to rear yard. Great natural lighting. The kitchen connects to the combination laundry/mud room that leads to the rear yard. Large Bathroom has ceramic tile flooring, and granite counters double sink. The large Primary Bedroom features a large closet, ceiling fan with lighting and a double window with great natural light. Bedrooms two has carpeting, and ceiling fan with lighting. Bedroom three is fully carpeted. Quiet street, great curb appeal. One car attached garage. This property great for first timers, downsizing or rightsizing. Closet near front door. Interior doors white four panel. Spacious living with over 1,500 square feet of living space. Close to all major roads and highways, schools and shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,543 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Level, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price